What are LM 79 Test Outcomes?
The equipment used in LM-79 is integrated sphere and goniophotometer.
The test report shall list all significant data for each SSL product tested together with performance data. The outcomes of the LM-79 test are:
- Correction factor applied ( e.g. spectral mismatch, self absorption , intensity distribution etc.)
- Measured total luminous flux( lumen(lm)), input voltage(v), current(a), power(w), Luminous intensity distribution(cd), efficacy(lm/w)
- Color quantities( chromaticity coordinates, CCT, CRI )
- Spectral power distribution
- Bandwidth of spectoradiometer, if spectral distribution and/or color quantities are reported.
- Statement of uncertainties (if required)
- Deviation from standard operating procedures, if any.